The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Orders and cancellations
- Orders must be placed online by 9am two days before delivery. For delivery on a Monday orders must be placed by 9am on Friday. For deliveries on a Wednesday orders must be placed by 9am on Sunday.
- Flowers in a box offers regular weekly, fortnightly and monthly orders, as well as one off and gift orders.
- You can select the date of your first order’s delivery and frequency (one off, weekly, fortnightly or monthly) at the checkout process.
- When you subscribe to regular orders from ”Flowers in a box” your payments, in most instances, will be paid on the same day off the week as your first payment. If you wish to change your subscription you may do so under “My Account” on the” Flowers in a box” website.
- If you wish to place your order on pause or cancel your order you may do so under “My Account”. We require one week’s notice to place a pause or to cancel your order.
- Flowers in a box reserve the right to not accept any order at our discretion.
Pricing and payment
- All of our pricing is in New Zealand dollars (NZD). Credit card purchases will be charged in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
- We accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards.
- For subscriptions, your credit card will be billed each week of the scheduled delivery.
- You the customer will be liable for every order made under your Login.
- We will inform you of any price changes.
Circumstances beyond our control
If on the rare occasion we are unable to complete our obligation due to adverse weather conditions (snow, flooding or high winds), we may not be able to deliver orders on time. We cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries because this is out of our control, and consequently we are unable to refund or offer re-delivery of orders due to adverse weather conditions.
Flowers in a box will not be liable for completing our obligations if the delay or failure occurs due to any of the following – Acts of God, including, but not necessarily limited to, lightning, earthquakes, adverse weather of greater duration or intensity than normally expected for the job area and time of year, fires, explosions, floods, other natural catastrophes, sabotage, utility outages, terrorist acts, acts of a public enemy, acts of government or regulatory agencies, wars, blockades, embargoes, insurrections, riots or civil disturbances.
Customer Personal Information
We rely on you to provide us with accurate personal information, this is to ensure we can effectively communicate with you the customer, and gift recipients. For this reason we require your full name, address, email and contact phone number.
We value your privacy and your personal information will not be disclosed to outside parties without your permission.
It is your (the customer’s) responsibility to keep your personal information up to date and accurate and notify us at flowers in a box of any changes to your personal information.
We reserve the right to change and amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and will post any updates and changes on our website.